Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH offers its partners a wide range of information and data material for advertising purposes in digitized form. These include texts, text extracts, photos, charts, audio, video and animation files (hereinafter jointly referred to as information).
The use of this information in the context of a partner’s Internet presence and the linking of web pages are subject to the following regulations:
1. Bosch Thermotechnik grants its partner the free, simple, unassignable right of use in the information; this right does not entitle the partner to grant sub-rights of use.
2. Bosch Thermotechnik regularly reviews and updates the information. Despite all due care, Bosch Thermotechnik does not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. Bosch Thermotechnik reserves the right to modify the information at any time.
3. When designing and updating their Internet site, the partner undertakes to use the latest Bosch Thermotechnik version of the information without any modifications whatsoever and to state Bosch Thermotechnik as the source in an appropriate form. The indication of the source must include the phrase “© Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH. All rights reserved. Any publication requires the prior written approval of Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH.”
4. Partners using the information undertake to provide a link to the Bosch Thermotechnik website at "www.bosch-thermotechnik.de".
5. Bosch Thermotechnik reserves the right to revoke the right of use at any time giving two weeks’ notice. This shall not affect Bosch Thermotechnik's right of immediate revocation for important reasons. Important reasons include, in particular, the partner’s violation of any of the above regulations and the partner’s filing for insolvency.