Condens 7000 WP
A new condensing wall-hung and floor-standing commercial boiler series, suitable for larger domestic properties, commercial, hybrid and communal systems.
- Available in natural gas and LPG**.
- Outputs of 50kW, 65kW, 85kW, 100kW, 125kW and 145kW.
- Ability to cascade in banks up to 860kW.
- Perfect for small spaces and low ceiling environments with 570kW achievable in 1m2.
- Low Class 6 NOx and 20% Hydrogen Blend Ready.
- BIM level 2 available.
**When using our LPG conversion kit (available soon)
- Single boiler and cascade packs to suit a wide variety of system outputs and hydraulic requirements.
- Flexible control strategies for Building Management System connection, MEC Remote connection, standard interface or third-party controls.
- We offer free, no obligation project consultations and site visits to assist with your specification.
- Rapid installation time thanks to our new frame kit design.
- ‘Build from the ground up’ installation concept with minimal tools required.
- Easy access to the PCB.
- Save up to 60% on the average installation time compared to GB162 V2.*
- New touch screen display provides complete control for faster commissioning and fault-finding.
*Time savings estimated and observed during customer installation studies.
- Book your boiler and controls commissioning directly from any device.
- Fill out the pre-commissioning checklist.
- Secure your desired date.
- Receive commissioning certificate from Bosch upon completion.
- Technical Data Sheet 50-100 (PDF 0.4 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet 125-145 (PDF 0.5 MB)
- Brochure (PDF 1.6 MB)
- Installation Manual GC7000WP 50-100 (PDF 10.8 MB)
- Installation Manual GC7000WP 125-145 (PDF 10.7 MB)
- Operation Manual 50-145 (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Spares Parts List GC7000WP 50-145 (PDF 5.8 MB)
- Flue Gas Routing Guide GC7000WP 50-145 (PDF 6.1 MB)
- CAD files GC7000WP in-line cascades
- Operators Log Water Quality (PDF 0.3 MB)
- Installation: Mandatory CO detectors for cascade flues (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Flue & Ventilation Guide (PDF 2.0 MB)
You can wire a 240vac or a 24v enable into the RTH converter (78079). For the 240vac enable firstly locate the 240vac 3pin connecter block inside the RTH converter marked with 1, 2 and 3 connections, 1 = Switch Live Connection, 2 = Neutral Connection and 3 = Is Not Used. The 24v enable is also possible when wired into the 24vac connector, this is done by removing the link from 1 and 2 and wiring in your 24v controller into those same connections, these are not polarity sensitive connectors.
The boilers can be cascaded in banks of six, using our in-line or back-to-back cascade kits, providing up to 858kW output. You can control up to 16 boilers by linking multiple MC400 control sequencers (7738111001).
50 – 100kW without pump groups are 74kg
125 and 150kW without pump group are 97kg
Bosch offers a wide range of flue routing solutions in size DN110/160. These include standard vertical and horizontal termination, under pressure and over pressure cascade sets. Flexi flues and plume management kits and a variety of termination solutions are also available, speak to your local commercial sales manager for specification assistance.
Press and hold OK.
Count down will appear.
Press ^ arrow to enter min or max, the boiler will fire in max to start.
You can connect a GC7000WP to an existing GB162 pump group using a conversion kit (from V1 7736701877) (from V2 7736701878) for 50KW – 100KW only.
The older 4000 series of controls will not be compatible with the GC7000WP. The new 8000 control range and modules will be fully compatible. Please speak to your local commercial sales manager for specification assistance.
The Bosch EasyControl is compatible with the GC7000WP boiler (50-100kW outputs only) if only 1 heating circuit is used and the 3-way valve accessory (7736701881) is installed for stored hot water requirements.
Yes. Bosch offer a range of hot water storage solutions and control, please speak to your local commercial sales manager for specification assistance.
For installers that are familiar with the domestic 8000 boiler range, the GC7000WP shares the same touch screen control for intuitive set up and operation.
Please see the video’s in the link below:
The GC7000WP comes with a wall hanging bracket as standard. Installers have the option to hang the boiler on the wall or use our frame kits.