1. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will commence on Wednesday 16th June 2021 at 00:00 (GMT) and the closing date for receipt of Entries is Tuesday 31st August 2021 at 23:59pm (GMT) (“Promotion Period”).
4. The Promotion is open to schools or education providers in the United Kingdom, except for employees of the Promoter, or of any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this Promotion (or members of their family or household) (“Eligible Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Promotion (and you warrant that) the participant is aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Promotion as an employee of an organisation have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Promotion, and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Promotion.
Reward and Entry:
6. An Eligible Participant will receive free commissioning by a Bosch Service Engineer (in compliance with the commissioning procedure within the installation manual) for a Qualifying Product (as defined below) (the “Reward”) if during the Promotion Period they:
a. Visit the School Summer Promotion page on the Bosch C&I website [https://www.bosch-thermotechnology.com/gb/en/commercial-industrial/education/]; and
b. Book a consultation with their local Bosch Commercial Technical Manager [https://www.bosch-thermotechnology.com/gb/en/commercial-industrial/knowledge/contacts/request-a-site-visit/]; and
c. For Eligible Participants in England, Scotland or Wales, purchase and arrange for the installation of a Worcester Bosch GB162, Bosch GB402 or Bosch GC7000 boiler in their premises, and for Eligible Participants in Northern Ireland, purchase and arrange for the installation of a Worcester Bosch GB162 boiler in their premises (“Qualifying Product”); and
d. Arrange through their chosen installer commissioning of the Qualifying Product by Bosch (the installer must email Commercial.Commissioning@uk.bosch.com with the commissioning checklist),
(together the “Entry”).
For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward is not available to Eligible Participants in Northern Ireland who purchase the Bosch GB402 or GC7000 boilers.
7. The Reward claim pursuant to clause 6 has to be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Proof of sending is not sufficient.
8. Any Entry that does not satisfy the requirements set out above will be invalid and will not be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults.
9. Each Eligible Participant will be entitled to claim the Reward only once. Multiple entries of or on behalf of the same Eligible Participant and Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
10. The Reward is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward with product(s) or service(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
11. The Reward or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further Entries under this or any other promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Reward or any promotional item(s).
12. By making a valid Entry, the Eligible Participant gives their consent to be contacted by email within ten (10) days of the Entry (“Notification”).
13. The Reward does not include the costs of the Qualifying Product, any accessories, or installation. Eligible Participants must at their own cost purchase the Qualifying Product and any accessories necessary for installation. Eligible Participants must also ensure the Qualifying Product is installed by a Gas Safe or OFTEC registered installer, at their own cost. The Participant is free to choose an installer of their choice.
14. In all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. At all times throughout the Promotion, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Promotion at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Promotion will be communicated in the same way as the Promotion was communicated.
17. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within the Bosch group of companies.
18. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Reward and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Reward will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Reward.
19. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
20. If a participant does not wish for their details to be entered into the Promotion or if they opt out but then wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in clause 2, or by email to: Marketing.Wo@uk.bosch.com.
22. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.