Advanced commercial boilers, heat pumps & controls for optimised running costs, carbon reductions and classroom comfort.
Whether replacing an old boiler system, striving to reduce carbon emissions or avoiding costly breakdowns, our team of Commercial Technical Sales Managers, Designers, Engineers and industry recognised experts are here to support you when upgrading your schools heating system.
- FREE site visits and project consultations
- Configure the right system solution- tailored to the schools requirements
- Optimise energy consumption for lower running costs
- Reduce carbon emissions with high efficiency condensing technology
- Remote monitoring controls to assist maintenance and efficiency
- Industry renowned after sales
- Dedicated point of contact
- Flexible function modules to tailor the controls to your system
- Connected controls- manage plant rooms remotely via a tablet or laptop.
- Simple integration with Building Management Systems
We have helped students, teachers and faculty benefit from reliable, affordable heating and hot water.
As part of an extensive review of energy use and an ongoing commitment to carbon reduction, the University of East Anglia has taken the opportunity to install a heating plant set to save over 300 tonnes of CO2 a year and deliver a monetary saving of approximately £50,000 per annum.
As part of an extensive sustainability programme and after suffering several legacy boiler failures, Royal Grammar School Worcester required a reliable and efficient heating solution across its seven plant rooms, achieved through a combination of our GB162’s and plate heat exchangers.
With a set of ambitious carbon and energy reduction targets, the University of Worcester frequently ranks as one of the most sustainable universities in the country. But when the 30 year old boiler plant on its St John’s campus had become susceptible to breakdown, the decision was taken to invest in a new energy centre capable of safeguarding a greener future.
Thanks to our partnership with Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, a range of finance packages are now available to those looking to fund the installation of a new heating and hot water system- helping spread the cost over a number of years.
Perfect for those eager to minimise CAPEX, each tailored finance package allows schools to unlock and accelerate projects which may have otherwise been delayed.
For two years from 1 April 2021, businesses investing in new plant and machinery will be able to claim:
- 130% super-deduction capital allowance on qualifying plant and machinery investments
- 50% first-year allowance for qualifying special rate assets
Bosch heating products like the GB162 V2 & GC7000F boilers qualify for funding*
Ensuring your heating system is set up in the most optimum way from the get go, benefit from our FREE product commissioning service on selected products between 16/06/2021 and 01/09/2021.