Helping you create ‘Scope of Work’ documents for your project.
Choosing the right technology pathway for a new heat network project can be complex. Whether starting a new build development or conducting a deep renovation project- CIBSE CP1 (2020) guides us to consider multiple technology solutions that:
- Optimize running costs
- Provide best life time value
- Meet required carbon & emission targets
- Meet local planning requirements
- Avoid high carbon offset payments
- Benefit from available subsidy schemes
- Heating & domestic hot water requirements for properties
- Suitable low carbon & renewable technology options
- Benefits of hybrid vs single source energy centers
- Future and emerging technologies
- Controls and connectivity options
- Available aftersales support packages
- Initial design options and performance criteria
- High level budget costs
There is no one size fits all solution for projects. Different needs & requirements, available resources, infrastructure, building fabric, and design philosophy's all play a part in choosing the ideal technology solution.
Whether considering Heat Pump, Solar, Hydrogen boilers, or Hybrid systems- utilizing a wide technology portfolio- Bosch works with you to find the optimal system for your projects requirements.
Our feasibility consultations has helped countless local authorities, consultants & housing developers explore the suitability of different technology pathways for specific projects.
If your starting a project and want to explore the different technology paths open to you- then book a timeslot that is convenient for you. One of our consultants will be in touch shortly to confirm the consultation appointment. We Look forward to hearing about your project.