- Available in twelve outputs, ranging from 75kW to 1MW
- Can be cascaded to achieve even higher outputs of up to 8MW
- Has turn down ratios of 1:6 and can heat up to 95℃*
- 20% hydrogen blend ready, meaning it will continue to work as hydrogen blends are introduced into the gas grid.
*When used with the 8313 control.
- Perfect for new and existing boiler replacements
- Compact frame for easier plant room access
- Integrates into existing hydraulic arrangements either with or without a low loss header
- Available with left or right sided panel access, meaning service clearances can be matched to the installation room
- The frame can be dismantled for ease of transport.
Download our 7000 F & FP brochure for more information
- Operates multiple heating circuits
- Internet connectivity allowing remote monitoring
- Optimise efficiency by detecting faults quickly
- Compatible with various building management systems.
Our team are available at every stage of your project.
- Supporting with product selection and carbon saving calculations
- Design guidance, site visits and surveys
- Tendering process, CAD and BIM drawings, pricing and cost efficiency saving calculations
- Implementation, completion and after service.
- Book your boiler and controls commissioning directly from any device
- Fill out the pre-commissioning checklist
- Secure your desired date
- Receive commissioning record from Bosch upon completion.
Single boiler installation videos
Step 1: Align the boiler
Step 2: Install the condensate drain
Step 3: Gas type conversion
Step 4: Electrical connection
Step 5: Mount the casing
Cascade boiler installation videos
Support Bracket build up
Plate heat exchanger for cascade
Adapting the two port motorised valve
Two port cascade kit build
Pumped cascade kit build
- Water treatment for aluminium boilers (PDF 0.1 MB)
- CO detectors for cascade flue systems (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Installation and maintenance manual GC7000F 75-300kW (PDF 18.6 MB)
- Flue manual GC7000F 75-300kW (PDF 12.1 MB)
- Operating manual GC7000F 75-300kW (PDF 3.6 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 350-500kW (PDF 2.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 75kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 75kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 100kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 100kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 150kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 150kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 200kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 200kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 250kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 250 kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 300kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 300kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 350kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 350kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 400kW R (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet GC7000F 400kW L (PDF 0.1 MB)
Due to the robust design of the 7000 FP heat exchanger, there is no minimum flow rate required and no special requirements for back-end protection.
If the existing heating system is a sealed type and not open vented, the 7000 FP can be connected very simply following normal hydraulic principles. If in doubt, send us a sketch of your proposal and we will check it for you.
If it is not practical to upgrade the system to a sealed pressurised type, a plate heat exchanger may be used to keep system separation and give protection to the boilers. Bosch has a range of plate heat exchangers sized for such applications.
The 7000 FP boilers can work within a gas pressure range of 17mbar to 25mbar.
The boilers are ready for hydrogen blends between 0% and 20%. They have been tested and certified in readiness for this potential change in our UK gas supplies.
Yes, the 7000 FP boilers have been designed to be easily cascaded together and can be purchased with either a left or right-sided hinges to aid service clearances. See the installation manual and flue guidance documents for typical layouts or get in touch for further advice.
Yes, you can make up your own pipework connection arrangements on site if these follow sound hydraulic principles. Alternatively, there are pre-made high quality cascade kits available for joining two boilers in common system arrangements, where time saving is the priority.
Yes, Bosch has taken the decision to require CO detection with boiler interlock for any common cascade flue system where there is more than one boiler connected. With the increased popularity of cascaded boilers, we believe it is time to raise the bar on boiler room safety. CO detectors are now supplied as part of our cascade flue kits ready for on-site wiring, to make this transition simpler. For further information refer to the technical bulletin.