- The flame tube, internal water-flushed rear flue gas reversing chamber, first smoke tube and second smoke tube are all arranged for optimum flow within the cylindrical pressure vessel. In interplay with one another, the radiant and convection heating surfaces promote rapid water circulation, thereby accelerating the passage of steam bubbles to the steam chamber. The heat supplied by the fuel is converted into steam quickly and with no material stress due to an even transfer of heat. The large water chamber offers sufficient storage volume to be able to accommodate sudden peaks in demand.
- UL-S steam boilers are mainly used in the processing industry, in the commercial sector and in public facilities.
Universal Steam Boiler UL-S, UL-SX
The steam boiler type UL-S is a three-pass shell boiler and fulfils all the requirements in the medium to high output ranges.
- Intuitive PLC-based boiler control with very high operating data transparency
- High level of efficiency due to three-pass technology, integrated economizer and effective thermally insulating materials
- High level of pressure consistency and steam quality even with widely fluctuating steam demand
- The boiler can be equipped with a separate fourth pass in order to exploit waste heat
- The boiler body can also be used as a pure waste heat boiler downstream of combined heat and power units or gas turbines
- SUC automatic start-up, standby and shutdown control
- Suitable for all burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy commissioning with pre-parameterised boiler control
- Easy wiring on site thanks to plug-in connections