- When installing new steam boiler systems with economisers, air preheating is the ideal solution for increasing efficiency, particularly in cases where the integration of a flue gas condenser is impractical for process reasons.
- The Bosch air preheating system is available for single or double flame tube boilers with duoblock burners. The system is economically viable from a boiler capacity of around five tonnes of steam per hour. The fan can be installed on the top of the boiler; this means that the compact system requires little space for installation. Return-on-investment (ROI) is generally achieved after 1.5 to 2 years.
Air Preheating System APH
By means of the system the combustion air is preheated and the flue gas temperature is reduced. The efficiency is increased.
At a glance
- For increased system efficiency and reduced fuel consumption of up to 2%
- Prewarming of the combustion air takes over a small portion of the thermal output of the burner
- Lower investment costs in comparison with conventional solutions, low amortisation time
- Lower maintenance and servicing costs