- The Bosch CHP unit provides innovative and efficient technology with compact and space-saving dimensions. By combining optimum components, perfect hydraulic tuning and intelligent Bosch control technology, a future-proof solution is provided that meets your needs both today and tomorrow.
- Whether self-sufficiency or area's supply – Our CHPs cover all kinds of application areas and are the key to your economical energy supply either for optimization of your own needs (hotel, business park, industry) or for the on-grid supply of power and heat.
The efficient solution for electricity and heat - Bosch CHP units.
- Especially low energy costs thanks to improved efficiency when combining electricity and heat generation
- Outputs ranging from 12 to 400 kWe
- Protects the environment due to lower carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emissions
- Can be used as a safety power supply
- Ideal for cooling using absorber systems
- Can be effortlessly integrated into Bosch heating systems using technology from a single source
- May be incorporated into modern Bosch control technology hassle-free
|ErP Product label|
|Generation of three-phase current|
|Maximum permissible operating pressure|
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.