- Energy efficiency ratings of up to A++ Bosch Climate RAC air conditioning units are high quality products with A++ or A+ energy efficiency ratings (model dependant)
- Cold/Heat Ideal for providing comfort throughout the year from the same source, representing the perfect combination of technology and quality with the added benefit of a leading brand.
- Quiet and compact Thanks to their low noise levels and pleasing aesthetics.
- Purifying filter Eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke and pollen.
- R410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
Climate 8000 RAC premium Split range
The Bosch Climate RAC air conditioning units, suitable for new installations in domestic and small commercial properties, Bosch Climate RAC units can save up to 40% over a conventional system.
- 5 year parts and labour warranty
- Comprehensive after-sales support including: Bosch employed and trained engineers providing national coverage, quick on-site engineer response time, contact centre open 364 days a year.
- All Bosch Climate Split have five operating modes – auto, cold, heat, ventilation and dehumidifier mode
- DC inverter technology
- Purifying filter
- Compact and silent
- Intuitive display
- Simple to install and maintain with integral mounting
- Fault diagnostics function indicates the error code on the display
- Can be connected to central control systems to form part of a VRF solution
- ECO function – energy savings of up to 60%
- Automatic reset – in the event of a power failure, the unit resets itself resuming operation at the same settings as before it shut down
- Intelligent anti-icing protection leverages unit operation in heat mode and increases it, resulting in a significant energy consumption saving
- Swing function allows better distribution of air
- Sleep function – controls ambient temperature during the night
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.