The compact PLC-based boiler control system offers all of the key functions for automated boiler operation. With its integrated power supply and pre-configurable control technology interface, the CWC is a reliable and cost-effective alternative to individual solutions.
Controls and connectivity
Compact hot water boiler control CWC
Simple operation and fully automated operation of up to four hot water or heating boilers (master/slave). Compact "plug and play" control with innovative connectivity.
At a glance
- Modular complete solution with cost advantage, for all single-flame-tube hot water and heating boilers
- Intelligent sequence control for up to four boilers
- Intuitive operation via colour touch display and function keys for quick access
- Pre-configured and completely wired for quick commissioning
- Integrated power supply in the compact control cabinet, e.g. for burner and pumps
- Compatible with all common automation system protocols
- Optional remote access via MEC Remote for maximum availability