The PLC-based compact control is the ideal solution for steam boilers with outputs of up to 4,000 kg/h of steam. It is equipped with all important basic functions for convenient operation and control. The CSC is a cost-effective alternative for single steam boilers compared to the boiler control BCO, which is used for more complex systems.
Controls and connectivity
Compact steam boiler control CSC
The control for the smaller steam output range comes with all important functions for a partially automated boiler operation and convinces with its easy handling.
At a glance
- For the convenient operation of steam boilers up to 4,000 kg/h of steam
- Appealing price-performance ratio for steam boilers up to 4,000 kg/h of steam
- Colour touch display for easy operation and clear visualisation of operating status
- Flexible installation and small space requirement: installed on the boiler at the factory or loose control cabinet for wall mounting
- Power electronics for fuel supply, feed water pump, blow-down and desalting
- Optional: fully automated and conductivity-controlled blow-down and desalting