- The boiler is available in four output sizes from 150 to 300kW. Cascading allows you to achieve outputs of up to 600kW and therefore reliably covers the performance requirements for small to large projects.
- Furthermore, the Condens 7000 F controls and gas valve meets the relevant UK safety standards for further piece of mind.
- With Control 8000 or MX25, in combination with our Sense II, your customers can control the boiler in the way that works best for them.
- The Control 8000 allows your customers to remotely control the boiler with precision using a laptop or tablet – operation is intuitive.
Condens 7000 F
Suitable for light and medium commercial applications with outputs from 150kW to 600kW. Its robust hydraulics, high flow temperatures of up to 95°C and no minimum flow rate requirements, means that there is no need for additional components such as a low loss header.
- Four output sizes from 150 to 300kW. Cascading will allow you to achieve outputs of up to 600kW
- 1:6 turn down ratio meaning it can modulate its power to the demand needed at any one time - saving fuel, lowering cost and increasing efficiency.
- High quality heat exchanger also boasts high flexibility of up to 50K ΔT.
- Low weight, compact design and x-shaped frame ensure that the unit is easy to transport and safe to install
- Compatible with our internet-connected Control 8000, allowing your customer to control their heating remotely.
- Also compatible with our cost effective MX25 for a simple control solution.
- Depending on how much space is available, and where, the boiler can be purchased with the heat exchanger on the left or right side for ease of installation and space saving measures when installing as a cascade.
- You can set up the flue gas connection behind or on top of the boiler.
- The side sections are removable. This means that all components are directly accessible. As a result, all maintenance work can be carried out quickly and easily.
- The boiler is equipped with SAFe digital ignition technology and a Bosch Energy Management System (EMS).
- Performance and design: The Condens 7000 F is a high performance, efficient, compact condensing commercial boiler.
- For a powerful floor standing condensing commercial boiler it is very compact, lightweight and easy to install.
|Maximum operating pressure|
|Ultra Low NOx Level|
|Maximum Delta T|