Condens 7000 WP (50 – 145kW)
A new condensing commercial boiler series, suitable for larger domestic properties, commercial, hybrid and communal systems.
At a glance
- Available in natural gas and LPG
- Outputs of 50kW, 65kW, 85kW, 100kW, 125kW and 145kW
- Ability to cascade in banks up to 860kW
- Single boiler and cascade packs available to suit a wide variety of system outputs and hydraulic requirements
- Rapid installation time thanks to our new frame kit design
- Available in natural gas and LPG*, with outputs of 50kW, 65kW, 85kW, 100kW, 125kW and 145kW.
- Perfect solution for small spaces and low ceiling environments with 570kW achievable in 1m².
- 5 year boiler guarantee^.
- Ability to cascade up to 860kW, Class 6 NOx, 20% Hydrogen Blend Ready and has BIM level 2 available.
- Save up to 60% on the average installation time compared to its predecessor, the GB162 V2**.
- Rapid installation time is achieved thanks to our new frame kit design.
- Using a ‘build from the ground up’ concept, the installation steps are simple with minimal tools required.
- Access to the PCB is also easy.
- Our new touch screen display provides complete control for faster commissioning and fault-finding.
- Single boiler and cascade packs are available to suit a wide variety of system outputs and hydraulic requirements***.
- Flexible control strategies for Building Management System connection, MEC remote connection, standard interface or third-party controls.
- We offer free, no obligation project consultations and site visits to assist with your specification.
^Terms and Conditions apply. Please visit bosch-industrial.co.uk/guarantee-terms-and-conditions for details.
*When using conversion kit accessory.
**Time savings estimated and observed during customer installation studies.
***All packs include GC7000 WP boiler (output of your choice), plus pump groups, connector set and insulation.
|Capacity at 50/30 °C|
|Boiler efficiency at 50/30 °C|
|Standard emission factor|
- Technical Data Sheet 50-100 (PDF 0.4 MB)
- Technical Data Sheet 125-145 (PDF 0.5 MB)
- Brochure (PDF 1.6 MB)
- Installation Manual GC7000WP 50-100 (PDF 10.8 MB)
- Installation Manual GC7000WP 125-145 (PDF 10.9 MB)
- Operation Manual 50-145 (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Spares Parts List GC7000WP 50-145 (PDF 5.8 MB)
- Flue Gas Routing Guide GC7000WP 50-145 (PDF 6.1 MB)
- CAD files GC7000WP in-line cascades
- Operators Log Water Quality (PDF 0.3 MB)