- Condensate from steam consumers is channelled, collected and temporarily stored in the condensate service module. A condensate pump transports the condensate back into the feed water deaeration system when water is needed.
- The condensate high pressure plant keeps the condensate at constant pressure and temperature, thus preventing or dramatically reducing expansion steam losses. The condensate is fed directly to the steam boiler via the condensate pump as required. It is not necessary to deaerate the high-pressure condensate again.
Condensate Service Module CSM
The module collects accumulated condensate and channels it back efficiently into the steam circuit. Also available as a condensate high pressure plant CHP.
At a glance
- Secure use of condensate in steam boiler systems
- Decreases in energy and water consumption due to reduced quantities of make-up water
- Minimisation of flash steam losses, desalting and blowdown quantities; reduced consumption of chemicals
- Reduced corrosion potential in the steam condensate system when using high-pressure condensate systems