- This unit comprises of two heat exchangers, one for providing instant domestic hot water (DHW) at a regulated temperature and the second for space heating within the property. The unit is indirect so the primary heating circuit is hydraulically separated from the property space heating by a plate heat exchanger and operates only when DHW or space heating is required.
- Our Heat Interface Unit (HIU) is the perfect solution for providing district hot water and space heating to properties which are serviced from district heating and applications with a centralised plant room.
Heat Interface Units
Our heat interface unit provides domestic hot water and space heating for properties that use district heating or centralised boiler plants. Supplied with or without heat meter.
At a glance
- Domestic hot water and space heating for properties that use district heating or centralised boiler plants
- Domestic hot water and central heating on demand with hydraulic system separation and two heat exchangers
- Domestic hot water and space heating temperature control
- Domestic hot water heat exchanger to operate on demand only
- Flexible installation with initial installation bar
- Optionally integrated heat meter