Compatible with existing Building Management Systems, or with third party controls, the MCM10 intelligently sequences boilers in cascades, minimising wear and tear.
MCM10 Cascade Sequencer
Intelligent sequencing module for up to four EMS boilers. Multiple MCM10s for control of up to 16 cascaded boilers.
- The MCM10 interprets a 0-10V signal from the BMS and modulates the output of the boilers to satisfy system demand in the most efficient way.
- Wear management – the lead boiler in a cascade is alternated to ensure an even number of starts for each boiler
- Intelligent sequencing – boilers are gradually brought into operation before the previous boiler gets to 100% - smooth sequencing curve
- Bosch EMS – intelligent BUS system allows for scalable solutions. One MCM10 can control up to 4 boilers and 4 can be linked together, providing control of up to 16 boilers
- Aggregated flow temperature control – sensor input from hydraulic separation solution, i.e. low loss headers or plate heat exchangers
- Weather sensor – weather compensation factoring in outdoor temperatures and required indoor heating set points (in conjunction with RC35 time and temperature control)
- Control of one external heating pump for circuits without mixing valves