- The boiler components are configured with a focus on low emissions, high steam quality and optimum energy efficiency. The boiler's modular construction based on the systematic deployment of design elements and parts that are also used in other type series ensures a very favourable price-performance ratio.
- The classic areas of application of the U-MB steam boiler are the food and drinks industries, laundries and dry cleaners, and smaller industrial companies.
The product designation U-MB stands for "Universal Modular Boiler" (three-pass steam boiler in modular construction). This boiler type consists of several modules, which fulfil your individual requirements perfectly.
- Cost-effective despite shell boiler and three-pass technology
- High level of efficiency due to the integrated economizer
- Extensive basic equipment as standard
- Intuitive touchscreen operation and PLC control
- Little space required due to small footprint
- Easy commissioning with pre-parameterised boiler control
- Easy wiring on site thanks to plug-in connections
- SUC automatic start-up, standby and shutdown control
- Simple installation, because system is supplied as a single unit - the equipment, firing system and economizer are pre-fitted ex works
|High-pressure saturated steam|
|Three-pass flame tube/smoke tube technology|
|200 to 2,000 kg/h|
|up to 16 bar|
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.