- The large-volume flame tube and the smoke tube bundle are perfectly matched to one another. The boiler is characterised by a very compact construction. We can supply the Universal steam boiler as a high pressure or low pressure steam boiler.
- The U-HD and U-ND steam boilers are an ideal solution particularly for smaller manufacturing businesses and processing companies as well as the service industry.
The boiler type U-ND, U-HD combines the benefits of shell boiler technology with the effectiveness of the flame tube/smoke tube system. This is a boiler on the reverse flame principle.
- Intuitive PLC-based boiler control with very high operating data transparency
- Highly efficient thermal insulating materials
- SUC automatic start-up, standby and shutdown control
- Suitable for a wide range of burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy maintenance - simple to inspect on both the flue gas and water side
- Robust, reliable and durable
- All high pressure boiler systems are certified in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive - applied almost worldwide
- Easy to upgrade thanks to integrated modular technology
- Easy commissioning with pre-parameterised boiler control
- Easy wiring on site thanks to plug-in connections
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.