Uni Condens 8000 F (800 - 1,200 kW)
The Uni Condens 8000 F boiler type is a high-efficiency stainless steel condensing boiler. It is characterised by its flexibility and compact dimensions.Book a Site Visit
At a glance
- Stainless steel condensing boiler for commercial applications from 800 to 1,200 kW, e.g. for office buildings and large properties
- Can be operated with gas or low-sulphur fuel oil with low emissions
- Easy to install thanks to factory-fitted insulation, casing and acoustic damping
- Compact design that also allows for installation in locations with limited space (maximum installation height 2.05 m)
- Easy to combine with other heat sources
The Uni Condens 8000 F stainless steel condensing boiler is the ideal solution for heating applications between 800 and 1,200 kW. The boiler can run either on gas or on low-sulphur heating oil. Installation is easy as the boiler is compact, takes up minimum space and weights relatively little.
The Uni Condens has an effective condensate heat recovery surface with special profiling of the tubes, so that the maximum utilisation of the condensation potential is achieved. The construction with burnout combustion chamber ensures that there is clean combustion and low emissions. The two return flow sockets guarantee optimum separation into high-temperature and low-temperature heating circuits. The substructure of the boiler can be removed for easy transport.
The unit design of the Uni Condens 8000 F is equipped with a modulating gas fan burner or 2-stage oil fan burner, depending on the fuel selected. The boiler is thermally insulated at the factory and delivered in its cladding. The CFB control ensures the convenient control of the boiler.
The data sheet or efficiency label for this product is generated depending on the combined burner. Please ask your regional boiler representative to provide the information (red button at the right side of this page).