- The Unimat UT-H is a shell boiler with one flame tube, built in a 3-pass design. Flue gases flow through the flame tube and smoke tubes on the inside and boiler water flows around them on the outside. The flame tube, internal water-flushed rear flue gas reversing chamber, first smoke tube and second smoke tube are all arranged for optimum flow within the cylindrical pressure vessel.
- The main areas of use of the UT-H hot water boiler are local and district heating generation, all sectors of business, the processing industry, heat suppliers and public facilities. These boilers are also used as base load, peak load and reserve heating boilers at district heating plants.
Hot water boilers
Unimat Hot Water Boiler UT-H
The UT-H boiler type is used in the case of high pressure and high temperatures requirements and for district heating or process heating applications.
At a glance
- Three-pass boiler for a medium to high heat demand of 820 to 18,300 kW at up to 30 bar
- Intuitive PLC-based boiler control with the highest level of operating data transparency
- Up to 93% boiler efficiency without or up to 96% boiler efficiency with flue gas heat exchanger and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
- High permissible temperature spread of up to 40 K
- Smoke tube passes free of disruptive flow components; can be optionally fitted with waste heat utilisation
|Heat transfer medium|