Combined with a flue gas or condensing heat exchanger, the UT-H uses the energy supplied even more efficiently. Potential fuel savings of up to 15%. Additional efficiency components such as combustion optimisation and the high-quality Bosch insulation concept can further increase the efficiency of your boiler system.
Unimat hot water boiler UT-H
The UT-H is an energy-efficient hot water boiler with outputs from 820 to 18,300 kW at up to 30 bar. Suitable for processes in high temperature and pressure ranges. The boiler can also convert to climate-neutral fuels which makes it a future-proof solution.
- High-pressure hot water boiler from 820 to 18,300 kW with very high efficiency levels
- Versatile operation for the manufacturing industry and district heating grids with temperature levels up to 225 °C
- Customer-specific design and future-proof technology
- User-specific control which offers integration of other control systems and remote monitoring
- Custom designs for heat recovery and hybrid boilers
- Proven and reliable construction Made in Germany
|Heat transfer medium|