- The Unimat UT-HZ hot water boiler is a shell boiler in 3-pass design with two completely separate flame tubes and flue gas passages. This double-flame tube/smoke tube boiler has been in use for decades and is built with separate flue gas passages. This means it is suitable for operation with just one burner.
- The UNIMAT UT-HZ hot water boiler is deployed in all areas where very large amounts of heat are required. The main areas of use are district heating generation and the processing industry.
Hot water boilers
Unimat Hot Water Boiler UT-HZ
The UT-HZ boiler type ensures a reliable and efficient heat supply in the high output range.
At a glance
- Three-pass boiler for a very high heat demand of 13,000 to 38,000 kW at up to 30 bar
- Extremely high control range through single/double flame-tube operation
- Up to 93% boiler efficiency without or up to 96% boiler efficiency with flue gas heat exchanger and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy to upgrade thanks to integrated modular technology
- High permissible temperature spread of up to 40 K and smoke tube passes free of disruptive flow components
|Heat transfer medium|