- Our proven Unimat 3-pass design has been used for decades – with overwhelming success. The UT-M is offered in various sizes and can also be used in a pooled-output multi-boiler system. It is CE certified and is designed and equipped in compliance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive.
- The UT-M's exceptional performance is most evident in central heating systems for local and community heating. But this versatile hot water boiler is also used in a wide variety of commercial and industrial heating applications.
Hot water boilers
Unimat Hot Water Boiler UT-M
The UT-M boiler type is a further development of the successful UT boiler construction. It is used in areas where medium to high temperatures are required.
At a glance
- Three-pass boiler for a medium to high heat demand of 750 to 19,200 kW at up to 16 bar
- Standard efficiency without flue gas heat exchanger up to 93% and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Approved for low return flow temperatures from 50 °C and temperature spread up to 50 K
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
- Smoke tube passes free of disruptive flow components
- No minimum burner load level for water removal on the flue gas side
|Heat transfer medium|