Universal steam boiler CSB
Ultra-compact steam boiler producing up to 5,200 kg/h of steam, built to EN 12953 standard. The CSB excels with its high efficiency rating of up to 95.3% and its low emissions already comply with future requirements of the MCP Directive (EU) 2015/2193.Enquire now
At a glance
- Available in six output sizes, from 300 to 5,200 kg/h for pressures ranging between 0.5 and 16 bar
- High efficiency rating of up to 95.3% with integrated economiser and helical heat exchanger tubes
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
- Compliant with even strict emission levels when used in combination with our burners and controls
- Telescopic reversing chamber makes cleaning, maintenance and inspection simple
- Easy to operate with compact control CSC; connection to automation systems via boiler control BCO
The integrated economiser uses flue gas heat to reduce fuel consumption and lower the flue gas temperature. Together with the innovative insulation concept and Bosch compound insulating materials, this allows for a particularly high level of boiler efficiency of up to 95.3%.
Thanks to the special helical heat exchanger tubes, the heat exchange per m² of heating surface is improved significantly. The use of inserts in the exhaust system is not required, which makes cleaning significantly easier. Furthermore, the energy requirement for the burner fan is reduced thanks to the low flue-gas-side resistance.
The steam boiler CSB can be operated with different liquid and gaseous fuels, such as natural gas, fuel oil, biogas, and with multi-fuel firing units. Thanks to the low-NOx burner and generously dimensioned flame tube, the boiler already reliably falls below the strict EU emissions limits of the MCPD for 2025 and/or local emissions regulations.
The dimensions of the different Universal CSB sizes have been optimised for cost-efficient transport (for example, in containers) and for easy installation. The innovative, telescopic reversing chamber makes cleaning and access for maintenance work easier.
The compact control CSC, which is installed on the boiler, is already wired and ready for quick commissioning. Alternatively, the boiler control BCO offers numerous additional functions and therefore allows for remote access via the MEC Remote, the use of the efficiency assistant MEC Optimize, and the connection to automation systems.
The steam-drying unit and the generously dimensioned steam chamber in the Universal CSB design guarantee a high level of steam quality that suits your processes. The high-quality production of the entire boiler body using the latest in welding robots allows for a particularly high level of robustness and durability.
|Heat transfer medium|