- Our proven Unimat 3-pass design has been used for decades – with overwhelming success. The UT-M is offered in various sizes and can also be used in a pooled-output multi-boiler system. It is CE certified and is designed and equipped in compliance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive.
- The UT-M's exceptional performance is most evident in central heating systems for local and community heating. But this versatile hot water boiler is also used in a wide variety of commercial and industrial heating applications.
Hot water boilers
The UT-M boiler type is a further development of the successful UT boiler construction. It is used in areas where medium to high temperatures are required.
- Efficient 3-pass design
- Standard efficiency without flue gas heat exchanger up to 95% and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Effective thermal insulating materials with a high degree of efficiency
- Approved for low return flow temperatures from 50 °C
- Suitable for all burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy maintenance thanks to fully hinged boiler front door
- Robust, reliable and unsurpassed in its durability
- No minimum burner load level for water removal on the flue gas side
- Smoke tube passes free of flow components
- High permissible temperature spread of up to 50 K