- The Control 8000 sets a new standard for commercial boiler controls, allowing you to monitor, control and receive alerts to multiple plant rooms remotely from a computer, laptop or tablet - anywhere in the world.
- The integrated Modbus interface allows you to effortlessly connect to your BMS (Building Management System) and expand the Control 8000's range of functionality.
- Thanks to various modules, you can monitor and control multiple boilers and heating circuits, as well as the ability to connect to a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) module.
- Heating circuits and heat sources can be displayed in detail on multiple levels through hydraulic drawings.
- Operation is now very straightforward, via a 7-inch colour touch screen display
- The self-explanatory menu display offers a clear selection of all the system components including boiler identification data, heating circuit data, hot water data and outstations.
Monitor and control multiple plant rooms anywhere in the world with an internet-connected PC and tablet. The Control 8000 allows you to adjust the time and temperature of each heating circuit, diagnose potential faults, as well as the ability to fully integrate with a Building Management System (BMS) – providing complete control and flexibility.
- Industry first internet-connected commercial heating control
- Control multiple plant rooms anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Diagnose any potential system faults without even going on site
- Simple system expansion options
- Quick and easy to install