- Easy to use - A stylish and simple-to-use control, with a clear back-lit display and touch-screen buttons, makes setting up and using the control easy.
- Weather compensation control - The weather compensation control enables the boiler to anticipate changes in the heating demand in relation to external temperatures.
- Room thermostat and programmer combined - Incorporates factory-set heat curves, making commissioning very straightforward. The unit also includes a manual override for the user to boost or reduce heating if and when required.
- Multiple heating programmes - Seven-day time control for both heating and hot water, with 6 freely adjustable switching points per day. A different programme is possible for each day of the week where one day’s routine is not the same as the next.
- Service reminder function - Allows the Service Engineer to store a contact telephone number that will be displayed when the boiler is due its annual service.
Components for Control
Our MX25 combined with our Sense II boiler control allows you control your heating system with ease. The MX25 is only compatible with our Condens 7000F floor standing boiler.
- Cost-effective control option with BMS compatibility
- Its intelligent control functions enable comprehensive and energy-efficient system management with the added benefit of a 0-10V connection for integration with existing building management systems (BMS).
- Compatible with Condens 7000 F