- The high temperature heat pumps and liquid chillers are specifically designed for the eco-friendly and future-oriented refrigerant CO2.
- The HHR series comprise high-temperature heat pumps up to 110 °C for heat recovery up to 1,450 kW and refrigerating machines down to -30 °C with complete high-temperature heat recovery up to 110 °C.
- The machines are suitable for production application and building technology allowing for short amortization times.
High-temperature heat pumps and liquid chillers HHR
Large scale heat pumps and liquid chillers for industrial waste heat recovery.
- The large scale heat pumps and chillers are designed with approved components of the CO2-heat pump technology and especially constructed for high flow temperatures with the environmentally friendly and future-oriented refrigerant CO2 (R744)
- Natural refrigerant: comparison CFCs and CO2 in heat pumps
- Effective heat recovery by the utilization of industrial waste heat sources and sewage
- Low emission: heat pumps with the refrigerant CO2 reduce CO2 emissions by up to 50 %
- Fast amortization: heat pumps can be profitable after 3 years already
- Robust industrial design
- Engineering and manufacturing „Made in Germany”- with certificate production
- Modern control - a comprehensive equipment allows the fullest control plus remote monitoring
- Almost maintenance-free operation, with high operating safety in all situations
- Compact construction
- Individual adjustment of the machine to the site