- The Uni Condens 8000 F stainless steel condensing boiler is the ideal solution for heating applications between 145 and 640 kW. The boiler can run either on gas or on low-sulphur heating oil. Installation is easy as the boiler is compact, takes up minimum space and weights relatively little.
- Intelligent water flow using separate return connections provides the ideal conditions for optimum condensation and thus high standard utilisation ratios. When running on oil, the Uni Condens is capable of a standard utilisation ratio of up to 104%. Up to 110% is even possible when running on gas.
Uni Condens 8000 F (145 - 640 kW)
The Uni Condens 8000 F boiler type is a high-efficiency stainless steel condensing boiler. It is characterised by its flexibility and compact dimensions.
- High flexibility with certification for two types of fuel (gas and low-sulphur heating oil)
- Standard utilisation rates of up to 110% when running on gas
- Space-saving design requiring floor space up to 30% smaller than predecessors
- Lightweight construction, up to 20% lighter than predecessor models
- Easy to install thanks to factory-fitted insulation and casing
- All-round convenience thanks to complete service from one provider
- Future-proof thanks to extensive system-expansion options