- This double-flame/smoke tube boiler with separate gas passages is suitable for operation with just one burner. The three-pass principle with a rear flue gas reversing chamber positioned in the water chamber was patented in 1952. The economizer and superheater can be easily added according to the modular principle. The dimensions of the flame tubes, smoke tube bundles, water chamber and steam chamber have been optimised from the point of view of thermodynamics. Radiant and convection heating surfaces create a unique dynamism when used in single flame tube operation. The heat supplied by the fuel is converted into steam without causing any material stress thanks to flow fittings mounted on the water side.
- The main areas of use of ZFR steam boilers are all sectors of business, the processing and supply industries, and public facilities.
Universal Steam Boiler ZFR, ZFR-X
The boiler type ZFR is a shell boiler in three-pass technology with two completely separate flame tubes and smoke gas passages. A reliable steam and heat supply in the high output range.
- Intuitive PLC-based boiler control with very high operating data transparency
- High level of efficiency due to 3-pass technology, integrated economizer and effective thermally insulating materials
- High level of pressure consistency and steam quality even with widely fluctuating steam demand
- SUC automatic start-up, standby and shutdown control
- Suitable for all burner systems
- Pollutant reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful selection of the best boiler and burner combination
- Easy maintenance - simple to inspect on both the flue gas and water side
- Robust, reliable and unsurpassed in its durability
- Acceptance in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive - applied worldwide
- Extremely large control range thanks to single-flame operation
- Easy to upgrade thanks to integrated modular technology
- Easy commissioning with pre-parameterised boiler control
- Easy wiring on site thanks to plug-in connections