- The Bosch CHP unit provides innovative and efficient technology with compact and space-saving dimensions. By combining optimum components, perfect hydraulic tuning and intelligent Bosch control technology, a future-proof solution is provided that meets your needs both today and tomorrow.
- Whether self-sufficiency or area's supply – Our CHPs cover all kinds of application areas and are the key to your economical energy supply either for optimization of your own needs (hotel, business park, industry) or for the on-grid supply of power and heat.
Combined heat and power units
The efficient solution for electricity and heat - Bosch CHP units.
At a glance
- Efficient power and heat supply of 50 to 400 kWel
- High overall efficiency of up to almost 100% through linked generation of heat and electricity
- Protects the environment due to lower carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emissions
- Safeguards your power supply or self-sufficiency
- Generation of electricity, heat and cold possible with absorber systems
- Ideal for integration in multivalent systems
|Generation of three-phase current|
|Maximum permissible operating pressure|
|CE 50-3 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE50-3 NA|
|CE 70 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE 70 NA|
|CE 100 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE100NA|
|CE 140 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE 140 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE200NA|
|CE 240 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE 240 NA|
|CE 365 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE 365 NA|
|CE 400 NA|
|Bosch CHP CE 400 NA|
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.