Bosch CHP systems allow a project specific design and application of a highly efficient technology. Whether different fuel types, temperature and heating water hydraulics, diverse noise or installation requirements (e.g. container version) are necessary – we tailor our system to your requirements.
Generating power and heat in a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly manner. CHP systems in the output ranges from 600 to 2,145 kWe are a valuable aid in the sustainable utilisation of existing energy sources.
- Simple configuration and fast quotation of pre-configured standard system components
- Pre-defined set of system components for flexible design and installation. Customization by broad range of sound, heating water, exhaust gas treatment and control components
- Pre-assembled system construction for quick and flawless commissioning
- Our services range from a specific plant layout to the complete configuration of your CHP plant – a package tailored to your requirements
- Comprehensive system competence for various fields of application, e.g. biogas plants, local and district heating
- Coupled steam generation by combination with 4-pass steam boilers
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.