Circulating Fluidized Bed (CFB Series) Combustion technology utilises the fluidized bed principle in which crushed fuel is injected into the furnace or combustor and the fine combusted particles are elutriated out of the furnace with flue gas. The balance particles are then collected by solid separators and circulated back into the furnace.
There are no steam generation tubes immersed in the bed avoiding any erosion of bed tubes and their replacement due to wear and tear resulting in boiler stoppages.
The tall furnace design of CFB combustion boiler offers better space sorbent residence time for efficient combustion and SO2 capture and easier application of staged combustion techniques for NO2 control than AFBC generators.
Circulating fluidized bed boiler
Bosch has achieved an internationally cutting-edge level in terms of circulating fluidized bed boiler on technical R&D platforms and standards. Existing circulating fluidized bed boiler products of Bosch include 6-220 t/h steam boilers and 14-174 MW for water boilers.
- Volute cyclone separator improve the efficiency of the cyclone separator by 2-5%. Fuel is highly adaptable with high combustion efficiency
- Reinjection system utilizes quantitative breeze systems and refined design for reinjecting air distribution system, making boiler running continuously, stable and safe
- High efficiency separator system can increase limestone utilization rate in obtaining clean and environmentally friendly combustion
- Compact furnace, even temperature field, ample heat exchange and high combustion efficiency
- Optimal selection of separator injection angle, increasing separator efficiency as well as anti- abrasion capability
- Furnace membrane wall uses bends avoidance structure and are jet plated with anti- abrasion materials, increasing the usable lifespan of membrane wall
- Components of the boiler use 3D non-metal expansion joints and metal expansion joints, keep it clean and tidy
- Innovative exterior design is aesthetically pleasing as well as practical
|Circulating fluidized bed boiler|
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.