Controls and connectivity
Compact steam boiler control CSC
The control for the smaller steam output range comes with all important functions for a partially automated boiler operation and convinces with its easy handling.
- For the convenient operation of steam boilers up to 4,000 kg/h of steam
- Appealing price-performance ratio for steam boilers up to 4,000 kg/h of steam
- Colour touch display for easy operation and clear visualisation of operating status
- Flexible installation and small space requirement: installed on the boiler at the factory or loose control cabinet for wall mounting
- Power electronics for fuel supply, feed water pump, blow-down and desalting
- Optional: fully automated and conductivity-controlled blow-down and desalting
The PLC-based compact control is the ideal solution for steam boilers with outputs of up to 4,000 kg/h of steam. It is equipped with all important basic functions for convenient operation and control. The CSC is a cost-effective alternative for single steam boilers compared to the boiler control BCO, which is used for more complex systems.
- Basic functions: Level limiter for low water, Pressure limiter for max. overpressure, Water level control, 2-stage or infinitely variable, Feed pump dry running protection, Performance regulation, 2-stage or infinitely variable, Alarm and fault messages, reporting.
- In addition, the CSC can be equipped with further functions – e.g. for conductivity control or automatic blow-down.
The programmable logic controller has an intuitive touch display. It is integrated in a control cabinet and mounted on the boiler with complete wiring to the sensors, actuators and burner. As an option, a loose control cabinet for wall mounting can be delivered.