In most companies, the provision of compressed air, heating and process heat is a major cost factor. Facilities must be heated, products dried or heated for manufacturing. In modern industry, compressed air is used widely and accounts for about 10 % of total energy costs. Conventionally compressed air is produced by an electrically drive compressor. Due to the high price of electricity and a large share of mostly unused waste heat occur high energy costs. Bosch´s CHA uses natural gas to produce compressed air which is much cheaper. In addition, the waste heat from motor and compressor is recovered and can be used e.g. for heating. Besides high cost savings, the CO2 emissions can be reduced by up to 50 % and an independence from political frameworks can be achieved.
Combined heat and power units
Compressed air and heat system
Compressed-air production without electricity.
At a glance
- Compressed air generation without electricity for high cost efficiency and CO2 efficiency
- Economic, coupled compressed air and heat generation without the use of electricity (exempt from German Renewable Energies Law)
- Standardized, cascadable plug & play compact solution for space-saving integration into your energy center
- Longevity and ease of maintenance thanks to proven components and serial construction
- Project-specific compressed air specification depending on your application field