The boiler's compact dimensions and low weight make it relatively easy to transport. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the specially developed X frame and the straightforward flue gas connection, which can be set up either behind or in front of the boiler.
Condens 7000 F
When you need an output of 75 to 600 kW, the Condens 7000 F is the obvious choice.
- For medium to large commercial applications of 75 to 300 kW
- Removable side panels and directly accessible components allow for quick servicing
- Simple integration in a variety of heating systems possible
- Easy to operate with the intelligent Control 8000
- Effortlessly change the fuel type from natural gas to liquid gas (and vice versa)
|GC7000F 75 R 23|
|GC7000F 100 R 23|
|GC7000F 150 R 23|
|GC7000F 200 R 23|
|GC7000F 250 R 23|
|GC7000F 300 R 23|
The data sheet or efficiency label for this product is generated depending on the combined burner. Please ask your regional boiler representative to provide the information (red button at the right side of this page).