- The Control 8000 provides graphical displays of all heating circuits and system components. The operator can name the heating circuits individually using a keyboard. Heating circuits and heat sources can be displayed in detail on multiple levels, and the device also offers different views of hydraulic diagrams. There are manual control options for all system components.
- The operator is able to implement software updates and upgrades using the integrated Internet-interface. For the remote control all display views can be transmitted 1:1 to a tablet or PC.
- Thanks to the Modbus interface integrated as standard, connecting the control to the building management system is effortless. The connection is made simple, using network connectors. The Modbus interface can also be used to network a Bosch CHP module with the control. The screen on the Control 8000 provides a comprehensive overview of the connected building management system – and detailed visualisations of the individual system components.
- The Control 8000 architecture is modular and extremely flexible. The functions can be expanded with different modules, thereby fulfilling all requirements. Up to four modules can be integrated into the device.
Controls and connectivity
Control 8000 for heating boilers
The digital Control 8000 makes it easy to control medium and large Bosch heating systems efficiently and conveniently – also via the Internet. The modular structured technology allows for project-specific configuration.
At a glance
- Innovative control system for heating boilers with touchscreen display
- Adjustment to customer-specific requirements through easily expandable function modules
- Easy networking with other products
- Optional remote connection sends current system status, allows for location-independent system control and reports important events via SMS or e-mail
- Simple control even for complex hydraulic systems