- The higher-level Master Energy Control (MEC) system permits to combine heating boilers, CHP units and heat storage tanks, as well as heat distribution in the medium performance range into one efficient energy system and to control these via one operator interface. Customised requirements and functions can be extended on an individual project basis to other thermal components of large-scale plants.
- Thanks to the integrated status, data and energy monitoring functions, transparent and optimum monitoring and control are provided for the complete system.
Control for large-scale plants, MEC System
Various plants are combined into one efficient energy system with this higher-level control facility, and they can be controlled via one operator interface.
- Visualisation is possible on different terminal devices, such as PC, laptop and tablet with a standard web browser
- Intuitive operation
- Links to building management, process control technology, energy management and virtual power plant systems
- Integration of new, existing and other control devices
- Low level of engineering work due to modular system design
- Monitoring of energy, operation and condition
- CHP runtime forecasts, compliance with subsidy requirements
- Load-limiting and monitoring functions