A single unit provides up to 20.6 litres (35°C rise), 28.8 litres (25°C rise) of DHW per minute and 865 litres (50°C rise) of DHW per hour.
With the ability to cascade up to 12 units, the intelligent software will automatically rotate the lead unit after 100 hours, distributing the workload equally and increasing the longevity of the appliances.
Perfect solution for small, medium and large commercial applications.
The appliances are working with either natural gas (NG) or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
Domestic hot water
Perfect solution for applications that use multiple sinks, baths and showers. Can be cascaded up to 12 appliances to provide a combined flow rate of up to 247 ltrs/min.
- On demand and sustained delivery of instantaneous and continuous hot water
- Condensing technology for greater energy efficiency up to 105% (NCV)
- Direct integration with a solar thermal system and heat pumps
- Accessory to control cascade up to 12 units
- Maximises output up to 247 l/min at 35ºC rise
- High volumes of hot water for multiple showers, sinks and baths requiring hot water at the same time
- Can work on systems with or without a storage tank
- Pre-mix combustion technology ensures low NOx emissions (<40ppm)
- Compatible with hot water secondary circulation for increased comfort and to reduce water wastage
- Compact, low-space design with flexible design options
- Simple to service and maintain