The module is a combination of the EHM expansion and heat recovery module and the BEM blow-down, expansion and cooling module. It thus serves to recover the energy from the hot water (waste water/condensate) and to discharge waste water while adhering to the permitted discharge temperature.
Expansion, Heat Recovery and Blow-down Module EHB
The module recovers heat from hot waste water of the steam boiler system and dissipates this safely.
At a glance
- For the cooling of blow-down water and the recovery of heat from desalinated water/condensate
- Increase in system efficiency of up to 2%
- Reductions in fuel, cooling water and waste water costs
- Rigorous compliance with official requirements thanks to automatic operation
- Fast and easy assembly, requires just a small number of connections before it can be used