- This unit comprises of two heat exchangers, one for providing instant domestic hot water (DHW) at a regulated temperature and the second for space heating within the property. The unit is indirect so the primary heating circuit is hydraulically separated from the property space heating by a plate heat exchanger and operates only when DHW or space heating is required.
- Our Heat Interface Unit (HIU) is the perfect solution for providing district hot water and space heating to properties which are serviced from district heating and applications with a centralised plant room.
Our heat interface unit provides domestic hot water and space heating for properties that use district heating or centralised boiler plants. Supplied with or without heat meter.
- Domestic hot water and space heating temperature control
- Domestic hot water and central heating on demand with hydraulic system separation and two heat exchangers
- Domestic hot water heat exchanger to operate on demand only
- Flexible installation with first fix rail
- Keyless filling link supplied as standard
- Supplied with or without heat meter to suit specific requirements
The energy-efficiency class indicates the energy-efficiency rating of specific product. Energy-efficiency classes for other products from this line may differ.