- For further reductions in flue gas temperature in hot water boilers, a variety of flue gas heat exchangers are available. The ECO Stand-Alone retrofit models are available without a bypass for heating boilers with gas burner, or with a bypass and flue gas switching valve for hot water boilers with oil/gas dual burner.
- To permit the use of condensing technology, an additional downstream stainless steel flue gas heat exchanger module can be fitted to facilitate flue gas condensation.
Flue Gas Heat Exchanger ECO Stand-alone 1/7
The module utilises the heat potential of the gas flow and thus increases the efficiency of the boiler system.
At a glance
- Stainless steel condensing heat exchanger for increasing the boiler efficiency by up to 7%
- Fuel savings through utilisation of calorific value and waste heat recovery
- Easily retrofitted to existing systems