The flue gas flows at the boiler outlet inherently have heat potential at a high temperature level. A flue gas heat exchanger is great to use in order to prevent unnecessary flue gas losses. This efficiency component extracts heat from the hot flue gas and, in return, preheats return water.
Components for hot water boilers
Flue gas heat exchangers for hot water boilers
With the effective recovery of flue gas heat, you can save up to 15% on fuel and, at the same time, reduce emissions. A flue gas heat exchanger is part of the standard equipment for energy-optimised and environmentally friendly boiler operation.
At a glance
- Effective heat recovery and reduction of flue gas losses
- Maximum efficiency gain when using condensing technology
- Fuel savings of up to 7%, or up to 15% when using condensing technology
- Intelligent control for a long service life and high level of efficiency
- Compactly integrated into the boiler or as a stand-alone version for simple retrofitting