The module maintains constant gas pressure upstream of the burner – irrespective of the level of the input pressure and gas flow rate. Safeguards against inadmissible gauge pressure and inadmissible gas flow rate.
Gas Regulation Module GRM
The module ensures constant gas pressure upstream of the burner.
At a glance
- For the reliable fuel supply with gas
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Rigorous compliance with official requirements
- Increased operating reliability
- Also for biogas- and hydrogen-fuelled systems