The classic areas of use for large solar thermal plants are hot water heating and supporting heating systems. In addition to this, there are many process heat applications where solar heat can be used efficiently. If necessary, buffer storage tanks ensure decoupling of energy input and energy consumption.
Domestic hot water
Large solar thermal plants
Large solar thermal plants in modular construction can be used individually and cover the specific heat requirement completely or partially with economy-friendly solar energy.
- Efficient usage of economy-friendly solar energy
- Pre-assembled system solutions for domestic properties, sports centers, fitness studios, hotels and spa facilities
- Individual plant sizes due to plug-in modules
- Optimum operation reliability with professional energy management
- Plant monitoring allows for the documentation of all inputs and outputs, automatic error detection as well as a very high level of operating reliability and consistently high efficiency
- Public funding supports profitability additionally