The classic areas of use for large solar thermal plants are hot water heating and supporting heating systems. In addition to this, there are many process heat applications where solar heat can be used efficiently. If necessary, buffer storage tanks ensure decoupling of energy input and energy consumption.
Domestic hot water
Large solar thermal plants
Large solar thermal plants in modular construction can be used individually and cover the specific heat requirement completely or partially with economy-friendly solar energy.
At a glance
- Complete systems for hot water and heating support
- Pre-assembled system solutions for domestic properties, sports centers, fitness studios, hotels and spa facilities
- Ready-to-connect modules measuring 35 sq. m to 220 sq. m
- Individual configurations of large solar panel systems measuring up to approximately 10,000 sq. m
- Efficient usage of environmentally friendly solar energy, with subsidies available for such systems
- Optimum operation reliability with professional energy management