D-type fully automatic oil & gas fired boiler is an advanced high-tech complete boiler system which includes auxiliaries, such as instruments, burner , heat exchanger and control. The boiler has a D-type layout, double drums and a longitudinal layout. It has a water-tube structure and can be provided as a package boiler or a shop-assembled boiler, depending on the desired capacity.
The boilers are equipped with fully-automatic burners of renowned international brands safeguarding low emission combustion. The operation mode under micro-positive pressure results in higher combustion efficiency and lower power consumption, thus reducing operating costs. The full membrane wall structure ensures adequate combustion temperatures inside the furnace and low heat loss in combination with good sealing characteristics and high thermal efficiency. A highly-efficient stand alone economizer is installed at the rear end of the boiler to lower the flue gas temperature and improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
Oil and gas fired water tube packaged boiler
The SZS boiler system uses German Bosch technology industrial boilers safety control system including PLC with independent interlocking protection system. The touch screen ensures a secure and reliable automatic boiler control and operation.
- Fully automatic burners safeguarding low emission combustion
- Micro-positive pressure operation – higher combustion efficiency and lower power consumption
- Membrane panel arrangement provides the advantage of a gas- tight chamber resulting in high combustion efficiency
- Advanced and complete control technology with high performance components ensures the safe and reliable operation of the boiler
- A highly efficiency economizer is installed at the back end to lower the flue gas temperature and improve thermal efficiency
- The non-corrosive alloy material of the economizer ensures durability
- Short installation cycle and low installation cost
|Oil and gas fired water tube packaged boiler|