Pump Module PM
The module pumps the feed water from the feed water tank into the boiler or the condensate from the condensate tank into the deaeration system.
At a glance
- For the extraction of the feed water/condensate
- Consumes less power, more convenient to operate
- Speed-controlled version for increased flue gas heat exchanger efficiency
- Redundant pump for maximum reliability of supply
- Preassembled for fast installation
Download our product documentation quickly and easily.
The pump module is used for transporting the feed water from the feed water tank into the shell boiler or for feeding the condensate from the condensate tank into the deaeration system. The pump module is optionally available with a motor with frequency converter to allow infinitely variable control of the water quantity according to requirements.
The pumps are vertical multi-stage high-pressure centrifugal pumps with a fully enclosed, fan-cooled motor. They are designed especially for use in shell boilers.
The pump module comes fully assembled ex works on a console with a pressure indicator and shut-off, filter and non-return valves.