Companies operating combined heat and power units can obtain quick and easy access to relevant system data via the Master Energy Control (MEC) Remote web portal. The data can be called up with any commercially available desktop PC or smartphone. The visualisation of current operating values in text form or as a graphic overview ensures that there is a comprehensive overview of the system, as well as convenient and cost-effective remote monitoring. A notification service via SMS or e-mail gives important status reports such as maintenance or faults. The display of occurrences and historical measured data, together with the possible analysis of efficiency and economy, are also available as an option.
Controls and connectivity
Remote monitoring, MEC Remote
Various system data can be called up and checked via the web portal.
- Secure access, at any time and anywhere
- Access via the Internet and independent of platform
- Operator interface in German, English and Russian
- All CHP units as an overview
- Quick, convenient and cost-effective monitoring of system data
- Always informed through notifications by SMS or e-mail
- Updating and fault rectification remotely by Bosch service engineer