Future-proof steam generation with boiler systems from Bosch: 175 to 55,000 kg/h steam for industrial and commercial processes. Efficient, sustainable and reliable.
The industrial boiler experts at Bosch configure and manufacture your steam boiler system in accordance with your individual requirements. From compact boilers and double-flame tube boilers for high outputs, through to electric boilers – we map the steam generation for all industrial and commercial processes. You receive a system that, thanks to particularly high energy efficiency, saves operating costs and, at the same time, reduces emissions in a manner that has a beneficial effect on the environment. With options to use CO2-neutral energy sources such as green hydrogen, biofuels or green power, we support you on your path to climate neutrality. The steam boiler systems from Bosch fulfil the demanding requirements for availability and reliability, and allow for seamless Industry 4.0 integration. This ensures the long-term sustainability of your steam generation.
Universal steam boiler CSB
- Available in six output sizes, from 300 to 5,200 kg/h for pressures ranging between 0.5 and 16 bar
- High efficiency rating of up to 95.3% with integrated economiser and helical heat exchanger tubes
- Versatile design for use with different fuel types and as a multi-fuel firing unit (oil, gas, biogas, hydrogen)
Universal steam boiler UL-S, UL-SX
- Very high efficiency for all output ratings from 1,250 to 28,000 kg/h for low running costs and emissions
- Complete system with customer-specific equipment and future-proof technology
- Extremely well proven design “Made in Germany”, highly durable and easy to maintain
Universal steam boiler ZFR, ZFR-X
- Double-flame tube boiler for 18,000 to 55,000 kg/h with very high efficiency across the entire power range
- Reliable solution for highly fluctuating steam demand
- Project-specific equipment and optional components, for example superheated steam generation