The SCO system control brings together the controls for steam boilers and/or hot water boilers plus individual module controls in a single management system, opening up a multitude of new possibilities. Communication between the individual BCO boiler controls, any other controls, and the SCO takes place via a powerful bus system. Complex wiring and signal separation is thus rendered unnecessary. Connection to overarching visualisation and control systems is possible by means of a Profibus DP interface.
Controls and connectivity
System control SCO
The coherent operating logic with integrated protection functions guarantee reliable operation of the boiler systems.
At a glance
- For intelligent control of multi-boiler systems and individual boiler systems
- Easy connection to higher-level visualisation and control systems
- Integrated monitoring and protection functions to prevent faulty operation
- Extensive storage of operating parameters and operating signals
- Secure remote access via MEC Remote
- Intuitive operation with graphical symbols and state-of-the-art touchscreen displays